Microsoft have officially announced that the Twitch game streaming service will be added to the Xbox One platform this March the 11th, coinciding with the anticipated launch date of Titanfall.
The Twitch app will allow;
- Live streaming of gameplay
- Joining games with broadcasters
- Voice activated game broadcasts
- Storing all broadcasts and clips, allowing multi-platform access
- and also Text or voice chats
Exclusively for the Xbox One, the app will allow a full-screen view of the game they are broadcasting with an alternative audience counter. Acheivements can also be unlocked by spectating games.